Patriot's key focus areas in delivering superior performance are:
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Service Quality
- Training & Competency
Patriot's Performance team is tasked with ensuring that we have the right systems to supporting operations, ensuring operating policies and procedures are followed, and directing training and competency programs.
Safety is our top priority. Our entire organization is committed to ensuring that a proactive safety culture exists throughout the company.
Key aspects in achieving and maintaining our safety standards:
- Safeguarding Employees
- Leadership Commitment & Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Risk Assessment & Safety Feedback
- Training and Competency
- Safety audits and Performance Measurements
Our safety records are available to our customers and are also reported to ISNetworld and PEC Safety.
HSE and Service Quality go hand-in-hand. Our commitment to Safety and Service Quality underpins the Patriot operating model and our approach to delivering consistent value to our customers.
Ensuring proper formal and on-the-job training practices is important for
- Demonstrating the competency of our workforce
- Providing consistency in our service delivery
- Ensuring safe and effective operations
Patriot provides training and measures competency based on core technical knowledge, field experience and operational competence